Friday, February 13, 2015

Thing 21: Hobbies (Food!)

Kraft: iFood Assistant



After looking at the hobby apps suggested for this week I felt like none really interested me in particular.

The closest one to being useful was the food app - which then got me thinking about what food websites I like. I realized that one of my go-to food/recipe websites is the Kraft Canada site (I admit I'm not a real "foodie" - just someone who likes to make simple, quick, cheap and healthy meals at home).

So I decided to download the Kraft app and it blew me away! It is super fun to use and has tons of features.

I was mentioning it to a co-worker at the Langley Library and she exclaimed about how she regularly uses the app and has a friend that loves the "On a Dime" feature - which gives tips for recipes that are cheap.

Although the app relies heavily on Kraft food products, it's still worth downloading in my opinion. You can always subsitute different food items instead of Kraft if you want to make it more organic/gluten free/less sugar/kosher/vegetarian/lactose free.

I think it's neat finding apps like these - ones I can recommend if someone asks what a good app is for ideas for making dinner or appetizers for a Superbowl party.

I like apps that are practical for both my professional life and personal life. Then, when people ask me if I'd personally recommend something, I can answer honestly. Check it out people!

No comments:

Post a Comment